i can barely remember what went on.
time passing too fast.
i can list some highlights...
but the inbetweens are lost.
if you happen to find them, please return them! they are probably out in the rain getting rusty.
- met the director of clinical labs! (she was so nice! i'm excited for next semester!)
- talked to sheldonT about going to UH Manoa. (i'm going to be in school for
a fewseveral more years...)
- did invitrogen TA cloning on keratin (it's ligating at 15º C as we speak)
- transformed bacteria... i didn't get the lux operon out of vibrio genome to work. i couldn't get the lux operon from the pUWL501 to work either. but some one else in class did so i guess it counts as a group success... the odds are 1 in 500 colonies of bacteria are going to work. so between the five of us, i guess only one or two of us would have had success.
- i threw away my P3 cells. *tear* i've been keeping them alive since august.
- listened to my class mates give case studies on malaria and goiters and D. latum and mononucleosis. they lecture better than the professor.
- got my calendar printed! ahhhh! they came out really nice!
- played left 4 dead
- helped out with some campy research...
- heard my prof bust out of the prep room saying "the turtle fusion went fantastic!!" (of course i also understand what this means but i like to let people wonder... :D )
- went to the dark room
- did not see le boyfriend U___U (but i will see him tomorrow)
- ate dinner with my dad (it's his birthday!)
- found some nice shorts for $19 at macys (finally used up the last of my christmas gift card, lol!)
- watched fight club again. i should just buy this movie already!
- created a tarpipe (and now i'm totally addicted!)
- changed my default browser from safari to opera (also in love with this)
- ate ham yee fried rice! OM NOM NOMMMM...