see others' answers or answer for yourself here: http://f.riday5.com/?p=782
- What was the last play you saw?
do operas count? i think the last i saw was cosi fan tutte about five years ago.
- What kind of experience have you had as a performer in plays?
speech and debate included acting out some plays by myself or with a partner. i think the last one i did was Oedi by Rick (Rich?) Orloff. i still remember some of the lines. in fact, i remember some of the lines of every thing i had to memorize for speech and debate. strange, the things you remember. as for the last full cast play... maybe elementary school. an adaptation of the phantom tollbooth?
- In general, what kinds of plays most turn you on?
i like musicals. or folktales/fairy tales... hansel and gretel is my favoritest story! mysteries are really fun too!
- There are many movies* where the characters say, “Let’s put on a play,” often as a means for raising funds or bringing attention to some cause. If you and your friends decided to do that, what would be the play, who would be its star, and what role would you play in its production?
i would pick my most animated friends to be the stars! chungy, dev, and jet. i would love to be a set/costume designer or prop master or make up artist. or back stage photographer. but video or cinematography? i'm really no good at videos.
- If I handed you a lump of Play-Doh right now and asked you to sculpt me something, what would it be?
i love to make food out of clay! it is instantly recognizable and fun to see how many details of an everyday object you can remember.