as i might have mentioned before, i thought yoga was about glorified stretching and "ommmmm" but it's been a fun and challenging work out (my god, i have never sweat so much in my life!!!) and i'm actually seeing improvement to my physique! i started out going once a week (75 minutes), now i'm going three times a week, and sometimes i'll stretch a bit at home too.
- i can bakasana on command (old noodle arms might have a little meat in them after all!)
- better posture- i think the wheel/bridge and twists have strengthened my back muscles. i slouch a lot less now. amazing, i know, i didn't think this was possible!
- double toe hold- omg, i finally accomplished it last week! now i can do it all the time!
my next goals:
- eka pada bakasana!
- looser hamstrings (must straighten legs!)
- stronger arms (MUST. DO. HANDSTANDS.)