It's friday5 time! The annual scattergories post!join the fun or see others' answers here: http://f.riday5.com/?p=1029
I got this letter from the random generator ( http://www.dave-reed.com/Nifty/randSeq.html ): C
Perfect!!! /( * u* )/
- What article of clothing, whose name begins with the letter, have you never worn?
per encyclopedia britannica: ( http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/141681/crakow )
, also spelled , long, pointed, spiked shoe worn by both men and women first in the mid-14th century and then condemned by law. Crakows were named after the city of Kraków (Cracow), Pol., and they were also known as poulaines (Polish). Crakows were admired on the feet of the courtiers of Anne of Bohemia, who married Richard II of England. The exaggerated toes were imitated even in armor.
i'd try them if i had the chance!
- What book, whose title begins with the letter, are you looking forward to reading?
Corpse: Nature, Forensics, And The Struggle To Pinpoint Time Of Deathhttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15314.Corpse
- What mode of transportation, whose name begins with the letter, seems like it would be fun?
- What form of exercise, whose name begins with the letter, have you recently engaged in?
- What fictional character, whose name begins with the letter, would be good company on a long trip?
Cuthbert Allgood tells great jokes and is a sharp shooter in case we run into danger!
but i would also settle for the technologically capable, Cortana! (assuming i travel in a spartan suit)
Music selection for today is Metric!
There is this verse:
There's a place that ends here, I know when they close the gates I'll cry.
I'm so tired of never sleeping, a whole world wants what we're on...
I can't stop thinking about it for some reason.