my first friday5 of the year.answer for yourself or see others' answers here: http://f.riday5.com/?p=1121
- Besides cookies, muffins, and ice cream, what’s something chocolate chips are good in?
- Besides official holidays and your birthday, what’s the best day of the year?
chinese new year? any day involving good food and fireworks is ok with me.
- Besides toilet paper and pantry items, what’s something in your house you make sure never to run out of?
- Besides relatives, teachers, and coaches, who gave you the most memorable advice growing up?
The great sage Mike Lau. he's a med tech who told me to do a thing because it's hard. it's how you get better. synovial fluid with crystals and weird cells? bring it on!
- Besides junk mail, subscriptions, greeting cards, and stuff you ordered online, what’s something great that came in the mail recently?
these questions kind of took all the good answers! i had to dig deep for some alternatives. i mean, what else could you possibly eat chocolate chips with?! and what other mail do you get besides junk, subs, cards, and packages do you get? that's kind of my whole life right there, besides newspaper. but i guess that goes with magazines into subscriptions category.
here, have some WILDHONEY:
you can listen while you practice your L-cuts (thanks, http://www.dealersgrip.com, i've always had trouble with the thumb grip.)