- purged my email inbox down to zero! (taking bets on how long it will stay that way)
- watched some movies from my "you haven't seen THAT?!" list (besides interstellar, i watched donnie darko and i have brazil and grand budapest hotel in my posession now)
- read at least one chapter from all my library books. (i think i'll keep going with "we are pirates" for the immediate future)
- took a yoga class from coco (feel like i've known her a while but i never took a class from her until now!)
- dumped all my old organic chem notes scattered around my room (don't need that any more, woohooooo!)
- finished reading saga book one
- made media (LB) for the research lab. will be pour plates soon. haven't flexed those muscles in a while! good thing i have more arm strength now, haha. gotta lift those 2L beakers without spilling!
i also orchestrated a fast track plan for the next two weeks for protein production. going to be fun doing molecular work for a change. :)
- i got two of my friends interviews at my work place. very excited for them! trying to do my part to fill the gaps in staffing. more workers = less stress = happier workers
- re did my toe nails! they are perpetually dark purple... now they are blood red.
more summer adventures to come...