i had to take a few days off work for some appointments and figured, why not take a few more and turn it into a little vacation? looking at the schedule, december / january is going to be too tricky to take any extra days off and i didn't want to lose any more PTO so...
things i plan to do:
- get a hair cut
- paint my nails
- finish all the christmas shopping
- take some aerial workshops
- finish some books i started reading
- play Destiny (i've been trying to kill Stirok for weeks!)
- watch some bands (Earl Grey at downbeat this saturday!)
- normalize my sleeping schedule
- borrow some movies from the library
this is my third day (out of ten) days off and here's what i already did:
started a new sewing project
dusted off and decorated the christmas tree
eat some good food
No thanks, I'll just eat leftovers tonight.— Coffee Eyes (@synonyme) November 30, 2016
LEFTOVER PRIME RIB. 😁🍴❤️ pic.twitter.com/RnbkDsy3OH
there is going to be a lot more seasonal eating for the next month, ahahahaaaaa...
there is also going to be a lot of this song on repeat. it's so stuck in my head right now, sorry!
anything else i should add to my list? tell me in the comments!